武林外传台词English
(“同福客栈”匾额特写,镜头下拉,到大门口)
老邢:我得走。I have to go.
掌柜:老邢……Lao Xing...
老邢:我公务在身,我心系百姓,我公务在身,我心系百姓……
I am in official business, I am in the heart of the people, my official duties are in my body, my heart is the people.
掌柜:你听我说……You listen to me...
老邢:啥也别说了。事已至此,各安天命。Don't say anything. At this point, all the lives of the heaven.
掌柜:不要走。Don't go.
老邢:我得走。I have to go.
掌柜:你走,我就死给你看。You go, I'll die for you.
老邢:你这是何苦呢?what's the pain for you?
掌柜:不苦。留不住你的心,也要留住你的人。You can't keep your heart and keep your people.
老邢:要是人也留不住呢? What if people can't stay?
掌柜:那就麻烦你,把上个月的酒钱结了吧。算盘伺候! Then I'll put you to the trouble of closing the money last month. The abacus wait!
【门口,夜】
掌柜:(打算盘)汾酒七两,七八五十六……Fenjiu 72, seven, eight fifty six...
老邢:佟掌柜,咱总得讲点道理吧。Tong, I have to tell the truth.
掌柜:我咋不讲道理了。I don't make sense.
老邢:雌雄双煞闹得这么凶,整个七侠镇风声鹤唳,人人自危,我一个堂堂缁衣捕头,不能总护着你一家吧。Both the male and the female are so fierce. The whole seven chivalrous town is very noisy. Everyone is in danger.
掌柜:那倒也是啊。That's the same.
老邢:这就对了。That's right.
掌柜:汾酒七两,七八五十六……Fenjiu 72, seven eight fifty six...
老邢:行了行了,你还有完没完,差不多行了啊。You can't finish it. It's almost done.
掌柜:不好意思啊,我错了。Sorry, I was wrong.
老邢:知道错在哪了。You know where the wrong is.
掌柜:错在女儿红是七两,汾酒是八两,八八六十四,七九六十三,还要再加五钱。
The wrong is in the daughter red is 72, the Fen Liquor is 82, eight eight six four, seven nine nine sixty three, moreover must add five money.
老邢:有杀气!There is a kill!
掌柜:在哪呢?Where is it?
老邢:雌雄双煞,专爱上房。(指天上)在那呢…… 在那…… 到那了…… 在那 ……Male and female double brakes, love to go to the house. (of the sky) there... In that... Here it is... In that...
(大嘴、秀才、老白、小贝冲到客栈门口)
老邢望回指:那……That...
掌柜:我咋还是看不见。I can't see it at first.
老邢:别看了,他们穿的都是夜行衣。Don't look at them. They are night clothes.
掌柜:你咋看见的。How do you see it?
老邢:感觉啊。小贼哪里逃!(以机车的速度冲走)Feel it. Where is the thief to escape! (flush away with the speed of a locomotive)
掌柜:(对众人向客栈里招呼)开会,开会……We have a meeting.
【大堂,夜】
掌柜:最近风声很紧,治安很差,要是万一有生人问起咱们同福客栈的人和事,千万不要暴露。Recently, the wind is very tight and the law and order is very poor. If a stranger asks us about the people and things of the welfare Inn, we must not expose it.
秀才、大嘴:不会的,不会的。Of course.
老白:不会什么,就你俩那胆儿,一害怕肯定要说吐噜嘴。都听掌柜的话,嘴一定要严。No matter what, you two must be afraid of it. If you listen to your hands, you must be strict in your mouth.
秀才、大嘴:是是是。Yes.
掌柜:你说咱们镇上怎么就来了这两个魔头呢? How did you come to these two evil spirits in our town?
(客栈外,两个人影顺着墙爬上房去)
老白:你指的是雌雄双煞吧。You mean both male and female.
秀才:什么煞? What brakes?
小贝:就是一男一女两个二傻子呗。A man and a woman are two two idiots.
掌柜:你不要命咧,又胡说。You don't want to live and talk nonsense.
老白:不至于。两个小毛贼,想当年我闯荡江湖那会儿……No, two little petty thieves, when I was in trouble.
(门外穿来响声)
众人:哎呀……妈呀……Mommy...
【屋顶,夜】(小郭学猫叫)
小郭:拜托你手脚就不能利索一点儿。Please, you can't be a little lazy.
小青:我又不是故意的。再说咱又不是贼,干吗放着正道不走非走房梁啊?
I didn't mean it. Besides, we are not thieves. Why do we take the right way and not walk?
小郭:这就叫江湖。This is called Jianghu.
小青:你老说江湖江湖,什么是江湖啊? what do you mean by rivers and lakes?
小郭:江湖,就是江湖。Jianghu, is the river and lake.
【大堂,夜】(再次传来猫叫声)
掌柜:一只猫就把你们吓成了这样。出来出来,出来吧,不要撅着了。A cat scare you like this. Come out, come out, don't pout.
(秀才、大嘴出来)(桌子底下,小贝被老白捂着嘴。)
老白:危险危险。This is dangerous.
小贝:不放我咬了!(咬老白手)Don't let me bite!
老白:哎呀妈呀,掌柜的你看你小姑子呀! Oh, my dear, you see your sister-in-law!
小贝:要是我哥还活着早一剑砍过来了。If my brother were alive, he would have chopped it.
(小贝、老白出来)
掌柜:没大没小的。No big and small.
小贝:嫂子你光说我不说他啊。Sister - in - law, you say I don't say him.
【屋顶,夜】
小青:小姐,我有多少天没睡过安生觉了。敢情行李不是你背是吧。Miss, how many days have I been awake? It's not your back.
小郭:怕吃苦你就别当大侠。Don't be a big man if you are afraid of suffering.
小青:本来就没想当大侠嘛。I didn't want to be a big man.
小郭:那你还出来干嘛? What are you going out for?
小青:(怒指小郭)郭芙蓉! Guo Furong!
小郭:好吧好吧,就算是我把你骗出来的还不行吗?小青,那这一路咱不也有不少收获吗? OK, even if I cheated you out, can't you? Xiao Qing, do we have much to gain from this road?
小青:什么收获呀? What is the harvest?
小郭:左家庄那个新娘子不就咱俩救的吗? Does the bride of Zuo Jia Zhuang not save us?
小青:(笑)人家又没求你救她。She did not ask for you to save her again.
小郭:还用求嘛?你没看她哭的有多伤心啊。还没嫁都哭成这个样子,真要嫁过去呀,这一辈子不就毁了吗?Do you still use it? You don't see how sad she is crying. Before I marry, I cry like this. I really want to get married. Will this life be destroyed?
【大堂,夜】
掌柜:左家庄的赵家姑娘,多好的人呀,就是丑了点。好不容易出嫁,激动得是热泪盈眶……Zhao Jia girl of Zuo Jia Zhuang, how nice a person is, it's ugly. It's hard to get married.
老白:正哭着雌雄双煞从天而降,对着新郎就是一顿暴捶。边打还边说,我们这是替天行道。He is crying, a man and a man are falling from the sky, facing the bridegroom is a fierce beating. He said, "we are on the ground."
(小贝叹气)
掌柜:打那之后新郎就再也没有露过面儿。赵家姑娘天天哭天天哭。哭得眼睛都快瞎了。After that, the groom never showed his face again. The girl cried every day. The crying eyes are almost blind.
【屋顶,夜】
小郭:十八里铺的那个小乞丐,咱俩要是不出手,他不就被那老恶棍给活活烧死了吗?The little beggar in the eighteen lane, if we do not play, will he be burned alive by the old ruffian.
【大堂,夜】
老白:十八里铺的薛神医呀,多好的人呀。那天正给乞丐治病拔火罐……
What a good man he is in the eighteen Mile Shop. On that day, a beggar was being treated with a cupping...
掌柜:刚点上火,雌雄双煞从天而降,对他们一阵拳打脚踢。边打还边说我们这是替天行道。Just caught fire, and both men and women came down from the sky, punching and kicking them. He said that we were on the ground.
老白:等他们行完道以后,薛神医大病一场,从此闭馆,再也不给人看病了。
After they finished the journey, Xue was seriously ill, and then he closed down, never seeing anyone else.
【屋顶,夜】
小郭:还有西凉河那回,咱俩要是晚到一步,那一船的人都得让河盗给宰了。
As for the West cold river, if we are a little late, the people of that boat must be robbed by the river.
小青:你怎么知道那是河盗呢?How do you know that it is a river robber, miss?
小郭:你见过哪个摆渡的不收钱呢?Do you know any money on the ferry?
【大堂,夜】
掌柜:西凉河上的葛三叔,多好的人呀,只要不打渔就去摆渡,送人过河还不收钱。那天刚把一船人给装上,雌雄双煞从天而降,对他们一阵拳打脚踢,边打还边说……Ge San Shu, who is a good person on the West Liang river. If he doesn't fish, he will go to ferry. That day, just a boat man was loaded, and both men and women came down from the sky, punching and kicking them, and talking about it.
大嘴:替天行道!On the ground!
掌柜:行完道就把船给凿沉了。The boat was sinking through the way.
老白:打那之后,再想过河,就得多走五十里路。After that, if you want to cross the river again, you have to walk fifty miles more.
掌柜:就这还不算完,八里庄的货郎,黑风岭的猎户……That's not the end of it. The Eight Mile Village's peddler, the hunter of black wind ridge...
老白:白石桥的锁匠,魏公村的樵夫……Locksmith of the white stone bridge, the woodcutter of Wei Gong Village.
掌柜:只要是善人要是被他们碰上就难逃一劫。
If they are good people, if they are touched, they will be unable to escape.
【屋顶,夜】
小郭:这么多的胜利成果呀,难道还不够吗?Is it not enough to win so many victories?
小青:可是小姐,咱们干这么多好事,怎么连句谢谢都没捞着啊?However, why do we not even thank you for doing so many good deeds?
小郭:咱又不图这。I don't think of this again.
小青:那图什么呀?What is it?
小郭:图个说法。以前人家介绍我,总是说:这是郭巨侠他女儿。我希望以后有人介绍他,就说是:这是郭女侠她爹。That's a picture. People used to introduce me before, they always said: This is Guo Kuai Xia's daughter. I hope someone will introduce him later.
小青:那下一步干吗? What is the next step?
小郭:踩点儿。咱们脚下就是一家不折不扣的黑店。Step on. We are at the foot of a black shop.
小青:你怎么知道?How do you know?
小郭:你见过哪家客栈门前不点灯啊? Have you seen any inn before lights?
【大堂,夜】
老白:越说越瘆人了。掌柜的,要不咱把门口的灯笼点上吧。The more you speak, the more people go. Let's put the lanterns on the doorway.
掌柜:不行,当初不点灯就是想给他们造成一个假象:咱们这个店里没有人,或者吓唬她们,咱们这儿就是个黑店。
No, I don't. I didn't light the light to give them an illusion: we have no one in this shop or frighten them. We are a black shop here.
【屋顶,夜】
小郭:第二你见过哪家客栈门前会有那么多的血迹?The second, which hotel do you see that there are so many bloodstains in front of the inn?
小青;那万一是鸡血呢?What if it's chicken blood?
小郭:如果是鸡血,那么鸡毛在哪?If it is chicken blood, where is the chicken hair?
【大堂,夜】(秀才拿鸡毛掸子给掌柜的)
秀才:掌柜的,这是我亲手做的,留给你防身The treasurer, I made it by myself, and I'll leave it to you to defend yourself.
掌柜:好秀才难得你有这份心,自己留着赶蚊子用吧。Good scholar, rare you have this heart, oneself keep to catch mosquitoes to use.
【屋顶,夜】
小郭:第三,你见过哪家客栈会有那么多的空房?The third, which inn do you see there are so many vacancies?
【大堂,夜】
老白:再这么闹下去的话,咱们不被饿死,也得被吓死。If we go on like this again, we will not be starved to death, and we must be scared to death.
【屋顶,夜】
小郭:咱俩要是再不动手,没准又要多添几条人命。If we don't start again, we may have to add more lives.
小青:小姐,那我们还等什么?(拔剑)what are we waiting for, miss? (Ba Jian)
小郭:我先下去搜集证据,然后再把他们一网打尽。Let me go down and collect the evidence first, then I'll beat them all up.
小青:哎,那我干什么呀?Well, what do I do?
小郭:原地待命,等我消息。In situ, wait for my news.
小青:小姐,小心啊。Be careful, miss.
小郭:小青,你就等着和我一起名垂武侠史册吧。Xiaoqing, you just wait to join me in the history of martial arts.
本文来自博客园,作者:王闯wangchuang2017,转载请注明原文链接:https://www.cnblogs.com/wangprince2017/p/17619292.html
posted on 2023-08-10 01:54 王闯wangchuang2017 阅读(303) 评论(0) 收藏 举报
浙公网安备 33010602011771号