SkySeraph Nov 3th 2011 HQU
Latest Modified Date：Nov 3th 2011 HQU
- Can you sell yourself in two minutes？ Go for it.
With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
- What is your biggest merit and demerit /What is your strongest trait(s)？
A: My biggest merit is that I’m solid and progressive.
I’m not a man that is easy to give up. I try to finish every job perfectly. But the premise is that I can do it within my power. If one thing is beyond my ability，then it is not a matter of what I call “easy to give up”.
I believe that if we want to do something 100%，we’ll have to set the goal at 120%.
If I am asked to manage to be the second，then I ask myself why not be the first
However，my demerit results from my biggest merit. My demerit is that I am too radical and imprudent sometimes. Actually，we should learn to give up or adjust the direction of doing things at a proper time，and reevaluate the targets that are accessible.
B: Helpfulness and caring/ Adaptability and sense of humor/Cheerfulness and friendliness.
- What current issues concern you the most？
The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.
- How would your friends or colleagues describe you？
A： (Pause a few seconds) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
B: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
- What personality traits do you admire？
A： I admire a person who is）honest, flexible and easy-going.
B： (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
- What do you find frustrating in a work situation？
A：Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
B：Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
- If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to？Why？
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
B: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
- How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
- How do you normally handle criticism？
A： Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
B: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
- Why do you think you are qualified for this post？/What make you think you would be a success in this position？
A： In my opinion，as an excellent salesman，three abilities are required，that is：hard work spirit，communication skills and leadership. / I think three abilities are required to be an **.
First，**，I am extremely delighted to deal with ** and I like tracing problems with **.
/First，I think I am a man of hard work spirit. Once I have a goal，I will achieve my goal through relentless hard work.
Second，it is the team work spirit. Whether it is in the organization I participated in or my part-time job，communication is needed in every job I hold. So I am quite confident in this aspect.
Third，it is the respect for the job，If ten people are qualified for the job，there will be only five who can endure the stress. So the respect for the job is very important and I happen to have it. So I think I am fully competent for this job.
B: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
- What do you think you are worth to us？
A： I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
- What do you think you advantages and disadvantages are，respectively？
Compared with those computer majors，I have shortage in the knowledge system. However，on the other hand，this is also my advantages. Because computer industry is an industry of instant changes，so the self-study capability is of extreme importance to every IT employee.
As to me，no matter the knowledge belongs to my major or other majors such as computer science，I teach myself.
What’s more，as to my operating abilities，it will not be worse than any computer science major’s.
From this aspect，it also proves that I can learn the I want quickly in the future career and I think this capability is the most important to an IT employee.
We must admit that the knowledge we learned now will become out-of-date in two or three years，I think it will be helpful to our company that I can learn new knowledge in a shorter time.
- How do you rate yourself as a professional？
A： With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
B： With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
- What is your biggest achievement and failure
My biggest achievement is not things such as getting the scholarship or holding what post，but being a tutor and helping the child improve his academic performance. when I heard that the child I tutored did a good job in his final exam as he was in the top 5 in his class whereas he had been only below the average，I felt quite fulfilled. I think it is sacred to impart knowledge to another. It helps others and tests you yourself as well.
And my biggest failure was that I failed in the election of monitor by one vote. Maybe even it was not a failure，but merely a pity，since I was only a step away from success.
- How do you handle your failure？
None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
- What provide you with a sense of accomplishment
Doing my best job for your company / Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
- What do you think in your past three years are the three main study point?
The first point，I think，is the specialized knowledge. In the past ** years，I have command the basic knowledge of ** and got to understand some primary operations of **.
The second point is the ability to learn and the thinking pattern. After I entered the university, I learned to study according my own needs and understand that what matters is not the knowledge itself，but how to think about a problem，how to analyze a problem and how to solve a problem.
And the last point is the sense of self-start. it's not only embodied in the living，but also embodied in the planning of my prospect. It's all up to himself what to do and how to do it
- What is your long term career plan you set for yourself?
First of all，I hope to spend a few years working in some famous companies to command a skill，to set a solid foundation and to build my interpersonal network.
When I feel I have accumulated enough experience，I hope to own an undertaking. Of course this is up to the situation then and the opportunities the companies offer me.
In the long run，I hope to be an entrepreneur，either the person in charge of others’ company or the general director of my own company.
- What is your plan in the next three or five years？ What do you intend to be five years later？
A: I hope to work step by step in the next three or five years and command a skill to become a professional in some industry.
And after five years later，I will decide whether to further studies abroad or stay at the post according to the need of the post.
B: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
C: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
D: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
E: It would be premature for me to predict this. / Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
- What do you think is the difference between a career and a job?
In my opinion the difference between having a career and having a job is that having a career means doing something where there is a chance to progress and to develop，which is not to say there will be a set predictable path.
I am interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility and in having more of an input into my job.
I see this post I am applying now as a part of career development，not just a job. To me，a career is something that puts real meaning into your life，rather than just paying your bills for you at the end of the month.
- How far do you intend to go with our company？/ How long would you like to stay with this company？
A： All the research I have done and all the impression I have gained today have confirmed my interest and enthusiasm for this job.
I do feel that this is just the position that I dreamed for many years to develop with one company，so I would like to go as far as I possibly can. I would be happy if you offered me the post which I am applying at this stage.
I have confidence I could handle this very well for you.
B: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
- Why did you leave your current job？
A： I still love my current work but I am ready to take on more management responsibility. The company cannot offer me this kind of opportunity in recent years because of its scale.
I want to have a more space to develop myself，so when I saw the advertisement of your position I think it is a good chance for me.
B： Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
C： I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
- What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization？
I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
- Why do you choose us？/ Why do you want to work here？
As the saying goes，well begun is half done. Your company is a famous one in the industry and boasts a high reputation. I hope to choose your company as the beginning of my career.
I can not only learn new things，but set a solid foundation for my future career as well.
- What’s your most productive or ideal work setting？
I like at least one hour of uninterrupted time in early morning to plan my day. I usually start around 7 AM.
Otherwise，I enjoy an office with open doors，constant feedback，and lots of energy and activity. It’s help me work more productively when I sense how busy everyone else is，too.
- What salary would you expect for this job？/ What range of pay-scale are you interested in？
A: Based on your job description，which mentions that you prefer someone with a master’s degree in engineering，I hope you consider the fact that my skills meet your highest standards. Therefore，I’d expect a salary at the high end of your pay range for the position classification. Can you give me some indication of your range？
B: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
C: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
- What is most important in your life right now？
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
B: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
- I： what is your major﹖
A In master, My major is Pattern Recognition and Intelligence System. I am especially interested in ″Image Procession″.
In bachelor, My major is Automation.
College： College of Computer Science and Technology
- I： Which university are you attending﹖
A I am attending Huaqiao university.
- I： Have you received any degrees﹖
A Yes. First I received my Bachelor degree in automation.
- I： What course did you like best﹖
A Image Processing. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it’s very useful for my present work.
- I： Do you feel that you have received a good general training﹖
A Yes I have studied in an English training program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.
- I： Have you ever been employed﹖
- I： Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai may I ask why you left﹖
A I worked in a foreign rep. office for one year. However I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull. I found another job that is more interesting.
- I： Have you done any work in this field﹖
- I： What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field﹖
- I： What have you learned from the jobs you have had﹖
A I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
- I： What’s you major weak point﹖
A I haven＇t been involved in international business so I don’t have any experience but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the ×××company.
I： What are your greatest strengths﹖(实话实说好了，不必客气，但应注意语气和表情，不要给人炫耀之感。)
- I： Please tell me about your working experience.
- I： Does your present employer know you are looking for another job﹖
A No. I haven’t discussed my career plans with my present employer but I am sure he will understand.
- I： How do you spend your spare time﹖
- I： Are you interested in sports﹖
- I： Do you think you are introverted or extroverted﹖
- I： What kind of personality do you think you have﹖
A I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something I don＇t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.
- I： What is the most important thing for you to be happy﹖
A Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.
- I： What makes you angry﹖
A Dishonesty. It’s unacceptable.
- I： What are your personal weaknesses﹖
A I＇m afraid I＇m a poor talker. I’m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for business so I have been studying public speaking.
- I： Are you more of a leader or a follower﹖
A I don＇t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody and get the job done by working together.
- I： Do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English﹖
A Yes in most circumstances.
- I： Are you available for travel﹖
A Yes I like traveling. I am young and unmarried. It’s no problem for me to travel frequently.
- I： How about overtime work﹖
A Overtime work is very common in companies. I can work overtime if it’s necessary but I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.
- I： How long do you think we can depend on your working here﹖
- I： Do you like regular work﹖
A No I don’t like regular work. I am interested in different projects with new opportunities and new challenge but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so.
- I： What salary do you expect﹖
A Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first﹖I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
- I： Do you work well under pressure﹖
A Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the circumstances. People can I Can.
- I： Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration﹖
A No nothing in particular.
- I： How soon can you begin working for us﹖
A I need about two to three weeks for necessary formalities. I will quit then transfer to your company.
- I： Any question？
A When will I know your decision﹖
- I： How can we get in touch with you﹖
- I： We will notify you of our decision by mail is this convenient for you﹖
- I： Thank you for your interest in our company.
A Thank you Mr.Smith. Goodbye. Thank you for your time.
- I： You will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next application your way out.
A OK. Thank you very much.
Email/GTalk: email@example.com QQ：452728574