Web ADI Configuration Error
BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY is not configured.
Root Cause of the Error
1. This error is due to the value setup under System Profile Option 'BNE UIX Physical Directory' at the 'Site' level. By default this profile will have a value of '/dbfiles/applcsf/cust/html/cabo'.
2. The BNE UIX Physical Directory profile option is obsolete in Release 12 and higher.
How to reproduce this error?
1. Navigate to General Ledger responsibility > Journals > Launch Journal Wizard
1. Navigate to System Administrator responsibility > Profile > System
2. Search for Profile 'BNE UIX Physical Directory'.
3. Delete the value setup at the 'Site' level. Save your changes.
4. Bounce Application Server (or Apache) services.
5. Now go back to General Ledger responsibility and retry launching the Web ADI. The error will not appear any more.
If point 1 to 3 does not work, then try resetting the profile from SQLPLUS through the following command:
value := fnd_profile.save('BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY','','SITE');
· Oracle E Business Suite R12.2.4+
· OS - Oracle Linux