1. I'm not myself 我烦透了
2、Don't bother me! 别烦我!
I will treat you 。 我请客。
HOw are things at work? 今天工作进行的怎么样了?
That's terrible! 噢,太糟糕了!
Take care! 保重!
I'll take it. 我买下它了.
What does that include? 包括了哪些服务?
Take a break 休息了一会儿。
It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。
I quit! 我不干了!
Me too. 我也是。
No way! 不行!
Hold on. 坚持
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
Never mind.不要紧。
Time is up. 时间快到了
11. Not yet. 还没。
Why not?
Be quiet! 安静点!
Good job! 做得好!
I'm full. 我饱了。
I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
My treat. 我请客。
This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it!
I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt.
Count me on 算上我
Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
No one knows . 没有人知道。
Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
Who's calling? 是哪一位?
You set me up! 你出卖我!
I'll see to it 我会留意的。
Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
Control yourself! 克制一下!
He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
I have no choice. 我别无选择
I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况
What should I do? 我该怎么办?
Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't let me down. 别让我失望
I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
It’s a long story. 说来话长
Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
That's all I need. 我就要这些
What day is today? 今天星期几?
What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
It's going too far. 太离谱了。
The answer is zero. 白忙了。
As soon as possible! 越快越好!
I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
Move out of my way! 让开!
Time is running out. 没时间了。
It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
It's against the law. 这是违法的。
What happened to you? 你怎么了?
You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义
Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
That's always the case. 习以为常了。
Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
First come first served. 先到先得。
He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
That makes no difference. 没什么区别
Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
浙公网安备 33010602011771号