【英语】短篇学习一

【音频】第一章 外宾接待 1.1 - 英语听力 - 单曲 - 网易云音乐 (163.com)

【英文原文】

A: Excuse me, are you Mrs. Green from England
打扰了,请问您是来自英格兰的格林女士吗?
B: Yes, I am
是的,我是。
A: I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Green. My name is Myra. I work in Beijing Institute of Technology. I came here to meet you
很高兴与你见面,格林女士。我叫米拉。我在北京理工大学工作。我是来这里接你的。
B: How do you do?
你好!
A: How do you do?
你好!
B: It's kind of you to meet me at the airport
非常高兴你能到机场接我。

A: Welcome to Beijing. Is this your first time in China?
欢迎来到北京。这是你第一次来到中国吗?
B: No, I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city
不是,我来过中国几次,但这是我第一次来到北京,我非常荣幸能够受到你的邀请来到这座美丽的城市。
A: It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here
我们非常高兴能够在这里见到你,希望你在这边过的愉快!
B: Thank you. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here
谢谢你,我相信在这里的时光将是美妙的。
 

【语法分析】

  1、I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Green

  • 一般现在时;
  • -ed”形容词通常用于描述人们的感受或情感状态,而“-ing”形容词则用于描述事物的特征或性质。
  • “be pleased to do sth.”表示“很高兴做某事”
  • “Mrs.”是对已婚女性的尊称,后面跟姓氏。

  2、I work in Beijing Institute of Technology

  • “work in...”表示“在...工作”

  3、I came here to meet you

  • 主语是“I”,谓语是“came”,宾语是“here”,目的状语是“to meet you”
  • “come here to do sth.”表示“来这里做某事”。

【语法】

语法 - 随笔分类 - 张凌赫_帅 - 博客园 (cnblogs.com) 

 

posted on 2024-11-15 15:33  张凌赫_帅  阅读(44)  评论(0)    收藏  举报

导航