Fork me on GitHub

Chapter 4 Invitations——25

"So you are trying to irritate me to death? Since Tyler's van didn't do the job?"
"所以你想要把我气死?因为Tyler的卡车没有做到对不?"

Anger flashed in his tawny eyes. His lips pressed into a hard line, all signs of humor gone.
愤怒从他黄褐色的眼中闪过。他的嘴唇压成一条线,所有幽默的语气荡然无存。

"Bella, you are utterly absurd," he said, his low voice cold.
“Bella, 你真的是荒唐至极,”他说道,他冰冷的声音很轻。

My palms tingled — I wanted so badly to hit something.
我的手掌有种冲动————我多么想要打什么东西。

I was surprised at myself. I was usually a nonviolent person.
我自己也很奇怪。我平常是一个不暴力的人。

I turned my back and started to walk away.
我背过去准备离开。

"Wait," he called. I kept walking, sloshing angrily through the rain. But he was next to me, easily keeping pace.
“等一下,”他叫到。我正走着,愤怒的踢溅起了不少雨水。但是他还是在我旁边,轻松的走着。

"I'm sorry, that was rude," he said as we walked. I ignored him.
“我很抱歉,刚才的鲁莽,”他边走边说。我无视了他。

"I'm not saying it isn't true," he continued, "but it was rude to say it, anyway."
“我没有说这不是真的,”他继续补充道,“但是无论怎么说都有点鲁莽”

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I grumbled.
“为什么你不让我一个人待着呢?”我抱怨道。

 

posted @ 2018-06-28 20:24  LinkinStar  阅读(104)  评论(0)    收藏  举报