|
◆Greetings问候 |
|||
| 1.Good morning/afternoon/evening! | 早上/下午/晚上好! | ||
| 2.Hi/Hello! | 你好! | ||
| 3. How do you do? | 您好! | ||
| 4.How are you? | 你好吗? | ||
| 5.Fine,thank you. | 很好,谢谢。 | ||
|
|
|||
| ◆Introducing 介绍 | |||
| 6.This is Mr Jones. | 这位是琼斯先生。 | ||
| 7.Mr Jones,I'd like you to meet my friend Zhang Wei. | 琼斯先生,我想介绍您认识一下我的朋友张伟。 | ||
| 8.May I know/have your name? | 请问您叫什么名字? | ||
| 9.My name is Zhang Wei /I'm Zhang Wei. | 我叫张伟。 | ||
| 10.I'm from America./I come from America. | 我来自美国。 | ||
| ◆Hosting 招待客人 | |||
| 11.I'd like to invite you to a dinner party at XXX Hotel. | 我想请您在XXX大酒店吃饭 | ||
| 12.It's a pleasure to have you here. | 很高兴您能光临。 | ||
| 13. Make yourself at home/Help yourself,please. | 不要客气/请随便用。 | ||
| 14. To your health! | 祝您身体健康! | ||
| 15.I wish to propose a toast to our friendship and cooperation.Cheers! | 我提议为我们的友谊与合作,干杯! | ||
| ◆Departing 道别 | |||
| 16.Goodbye/Bye. | 再见。 | ||
| 17.See you tomorrow/again/later. | 明天见/再见/待会儿见。 | ||
| 18.I have to go now. | 我必须走了。 | ||
| 19.Can we get together later? | 我们以后还会再见吗? | ||
| 20.Keep in touch. | 保持联系。 | ||
| ◆Time时间 | |||
| 21.Can you tell me the time? | 现在几点啦? | ||
| 22.It's ten o'clock/ten fifteen. | 现在10点/10点15分。 | ||
| 23.What's the date today? | 今天几号? | ||
| 24.What day is it today? | 今天星期几? | ||
| 25.It's May 15/Tuesday. | 今天是5月15日/星期二。 | ||
| ◆Weather天气 | |||
| 26.How is the weather today? | 今天天气怎么样啊? | ||
| 27.Lovely day,isn't it? | 天气真好,不是吗? | ||
| 28.What's the temperatuer today? | 今天气温是多少度? | ||
| 29.It's fine/cloudy/ raining/snowing/windy. | 天晴/多云/下雨/下雪/有风。 | ||
| 30.I hope it'll clear up this afternoon. | 我希望今天下午天会放晴。 | ||
| ◆Family and Occupation家庭与职业 | |||
| 31.Tell me something about your family,Mr zhang. | 张先生,请和我谈谈你的家庭吧。 | ||
| 32.How many people are there in your family? | 你家有几口人? | ||
| 33.What is his job?/What is he? | 他是做什么工作的? | ||
| 34.I'm a sales manager. | 我是一名销售经理。 | ||
| 35.I work in a big company. | 我在一家大公司工作。 | ||
| ◆Making Plans 作安排 | |||
| 36.Do you have any plans for this weekend? | 你这个周末有什么安排吗? | ||
| 37.How long do you plan to stay in Weihai? | 你打算在威海呆多久? | ||
| 38.I plan to go to a concert. | 我要去听一场音乐会。 | ||
| 39.I have no idea./I’m otherwise engaged. | 我不知道。/我另有安排。 | ||
| 40.I'll go to Beijing next Monday. | 下周一我要去北京。 | ||
| ◆Asking for Directions 问路 | |||
| 41.Excuse me,can you tell/show me the way to the bus station? | 对不起请问到汽车站怎么走? | ||
| 42.You can get there by bus/by taxi/on foot. | 你可以坐公共汽车/坐出租车/步行去那里。 | ||
| 43.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights,then turn left. | 向前一直走到交通灯,然后向左转。 | ||
| 44.Please come with me,I'm going in that direction. | 请跟我来,我也往那边走。 | ||
| 45.You can't miss it. | 你不会走错的。 | ||
| ◆Shopping 购物 | |||
| 46.Can/May I help you? | 您要点什么? | ||
| 47.You need to go to the shoe department on the second floor. | 您得上二楼的鞋靴部。 | ||
| 48.May I have a look at the watch? | 我可以看一下这块手表吗? | ||
| 49.How much is this? | 这个卖多少钱? | ||
| 50.I'll take it. | 我要了/我买下了。 | ||
| ◆Seeing A Doctor 看病 | |||
| 51.Shall I take you to see a doctor? | 要我带你去看医生吗? | ||
| 52.What's wrong with you,madam? | 夫人,哪儿不舒服? | ||
| 53.I'm not feeling well. | 我感觉不好。 | ||
| 54.First I need to take your temperature. | 我得先给您量个体温。 | ||
| 55.How often do I take the medicine,Doctor? | 隔多长时间服一次药,大夫? | ||
|
◆Taking A Bus 乘车 |
|||
| 56.Where are you going? | 您要去哪儿? | ||
| 57.Please take Bus No.6,and get off at the fifth stop. | 请乘6路公交车,在第五站下。 | ||
| 58.What's the next stop? | 下一站是哪儿? | ||
| 59. I’ve got to be at the municipal government of Weihai by 10:30. Can you make it? | 我要在10:30之前赶到威海市政府,你能赶到吗? | ||
| 60.How much is the fare? | 车费多少? | ||
| ◆Asking for Help and Answering 请求和给予帮助 | |||
| 61.Can I help you (with something) ?/What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做些什么吗? | ||
| 62. Excuse me,could you do me a favor? | 劳驾,你能帮我一个忙吗? | ||
| 63. I will do what I can. | 我尽力而为。 | ||
| 64.It's my pleasure. | 乐意为您效劳。 | ||
| 65.If there's anything I can help you with, please let me know. | 如果有什么我能帮上忙的,请告诉我。 | ||
| ◆Expressing Approval and Disapproval 表示赞成与反对 | |||
| 66.Yes, that's right. | 是,没错。 | ||
| 67.I agree with you. | 我同意你的意见。 | ||
| 68.That's exactly what I think. | 我就是这么认为的。 | ||
| 69.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. | 恐怕在这点上我不能同意你的意见。 | ||
| 70.Well, I'm not sure about that, perhaps... | 呃,那个我不太肯定。也许…… | ||
| ◆Suggesting 提出建议 | |||
| 71.You should go to see a doctor. | 你该去看医生。 | ||
| 72.You'd better call him tomorrow. | 你最好明天给他打个电话。 | ||
| 73.Maybe you can ask her for help. | 也许你可以请她帮忙。 | ||
| 74.Why not go by train? | 你为什么不坐火车去呢? | ||
| 75.If I were you, I'd go back at once. | 我是你的话,我就马上回 | ||
| ◆Calling 打电话 | |||
| 76.Hello, this is Su Ning speaking. | 喂,我是苏宁。 | ||
| 77.I'd like to speak to Mr Johnson, please. | 可以跟约翰逊先生通话吗? | ||
| 78.Please hold on. | 请稍候。 | ||
| 79.I've been expecting your call. | 我一直在等您的电话。 | ||
| 80.He isn't in.Would you like to leave a message? | 他不在。您要不要留下口信? | ||
| ◆Likes and Dislikes 询问意见与喜好 | |||
| 81.How do you like/What do you think of Chinese food? Chinese food? | 你觉得中国饭菜怎么样? | ||
| 82.Which do you prefer,tea or coffee? | 你喜欢喝点什么,茶还是咖啡? | ||
| 83.What do you think of the film? | 你觉得这部电影怎么样? | ||
| 84.I like vegetables better than meat. | 与肉相比,我更喜欢吃蔬菜。 | ||
| 85.I don't like rainy days. | 我不喜欢下雨天。 | ||
| ◆Congratulating and Complimenting 祝贺与夸奖 | |||
| 86.Congratulations! | 祝贺你! | ||
| 87.Happy birthday! | 生日愉快! | ||
| 88.It's a wonderful party! | 晚会好极了! | ||
| 89.It's a great job! | 干得好极了! | ||
| 90.It's very nice of you to say so. | 你这么说真好。 | ||
| ◆Expressing Feelings 表达情感 | |||
| 91.Wonderful! | 好极了! | ||
| 92.How could he do that! | 他怎么能这么做! | ||
| 93.What a shame/pity! | 真可惜! | ||
| 94.My goodness! | 我的天哪! | ||
| 95.That's incredible! | 真难以置信。 | ||
| ◆Thanks and Apologies 感激与道歉 | |||
| 96.Thank you for the help. | 谢谢您的帮助。 | ||
| 97.You're welcome./My pleasure. | 别客气。 | ||
| 98.It's very kind of you to do that for me. | 你真太好了,为我做了这个。 | ||
| 99.I'm sorry about that. | 我对此很抱歉。 | ||
| 100.That's okay. | 没事儿。 | ||
浙公网安备 33010602011771号