五十七行诗
🌫️ 追忆 · Recall
中英文对照散文诗
我常常追忆过去。
I often find myself lingering in the past.
生命瞬间定格在脑海。
Moments of life, caught in an instant, remain etched in my mind.
我将背后的时间裁剪、折叠、蜷曲,揉捻成天上朵朵白云。
I fold and curl the hours gone by, pressing them into shapes of drifting clouds above.
云朵之间亦有分别:积云厚重,而卷云飘渺。
And clouds, too, are never the same: some billow heavy with weight, others float like whispers of air.
生命里震撼的场景掠过我的思绪便一生无法忘怀,
The moments that once shook me linger forever, impossible to forget,
而更为普通平常的记忆在时间的冲刷下只留下些许残骸。
while the ordinary fades away, washed thin by time, leaving only faint traces.
追忆宛如入梦,太过清楚则无法愉悦自己的幻想,过分模糊却又坠入虚无。
To remember is to dream—too sharp a vision, and the dream loses its sweetness; too blurred, and it dissolves into nothing.
只有薄雾间的山水,面纱下的女子,那恰到好处的朦胧,才能满足我对美的苛求。
Only in the soft mist over mountains, only in the veiled silhouette of a woman, only in that perfect hush of haziness—do I find beauty enough to quiet my restless longing.
追忆总在不经意间将我裹进泛黄的纸页里。
Memory carries me, unbidden, into yellowed pages.
分别又重聚的朋友,推倒又重建的街道,
Friends parted, friends returned. Streets erased and rebuilt.
种种线索协助着我从一个具体的时刻出发沿时间的河逆流而上。
Each fragment becomes a clue, guiding me upstream through the river of time, back toward what once was.
曾经的日子无法重来,我只不过是一个过客。
The days themselves will not return; I am only a passerby.
但我仍然渴望在每一次追忆之旅中留下闲暇时间,
And yet, I still wish, on every journey of remembrance, to linger—
在一个场景前驻足,在岁月的朦胧里瞭望过去的自己,
if only for a breath—before some half-forgotten scene. To look back at the person I once was, blurred in the haze of years,
感受尽可能多的甜蜜。
and gather what sweetness I can.
美好的时光曾流过我的身体,我便心满意足。
For beauty has passed through me, and that alone is enough.
过去已经凝固,我带着回忆向前,只是时常疏于保管,回忆也在改变着各自的形态。
The past lies fixed, unchanging. I carry memory forward, though it slips and reshapes itself in my careless keeping.
这给我的追忆旅程带来些许挑战。
And so each journey into remembrance holds its own quiet trial.
我该在哪里停留?我问我自己。
Where, then, should I pause? I ask myself.

浙公网安备 33010602011771号