《Norwegain Wood》—— The Beatles

I once had a girl

我曾经拥有过一个女孩

Or should I say, she once had me?

或是说,她曾经拥有我

She showed me her room

她带我来到她的房间

"Isn't it good, Norwegian wood?"

你情我愿,这不是挺好的吗?

 

She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere

她请我留下 并叫我随意坐下

So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair

而我四处观望 却找不不到一把椅子

 

I sat on the rug

我坐在地摊上

Biding my time, drinking her wine

喝着她的酒 打发时间

We talked until two

我们交谈甚欢 直至两点

And then she said, "It's time for bed"

然后她说:“该睡觉了”

 

She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh

她告诉我她要上早班然后哈哈大笑

I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath

我告诉她我不用上早班然后爬进浴缸里睡去

 

And when I awoke

当我醒来时

I was alone, this bird had flown

我独自一人,而她已离去

So I lit a fire

我点燃了一支烟

Isn't it good, Norwegian wood?

你情我愿,这不是挺好的吗?
 

posted @ 2019-02-06 22:10  RomanticChopin  阅读(150)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报
-->
Live2D