Today I received the official confirmation letter with very good grade for the probation, it means that I will start my new career with Application Development Manager with effect from today. I am not sure this is what I want, but at least I am very happy with what I am doing.
Software Engineer ==>Senior Software Engineer ==>Team Lead ==>Senior Consultant ==>Lead Consultant, Application ==>System Analyst ==>Senior System Analyst==> Application Development Manager
For the past few months, I have done a new structure for Access Right with colleagues and also supported the SIT, UAT, Production deployments and also online issues, the details as following:
1. The deployments for all the SRs from all the colleagues for the past month.
2. ACL Project (Access Control or Access Right) created.
3. Encryption Tool created for all the applications.
4. SQL Server Project and all the structure adjustments.
5. TFS security and also documentation changes.
6. Https Certificate issue fix and documentation created.
7. Finished all the tasks assigned to me.
8. Solved some difficult issues for other colleagues.
Currently I am doing another two new projects with the new structure which I created for ACL——Busy everyday,tired everyday and also happy everyday, that's all.