Engineering, Customer interactions & Online (ECO) is looking for a great "Software Development Engineer" to join our team. Customer support is a strategic differentiator for Microsoft and we are investing deeply to provide differentiated software-driven solutions to Enterprise Customers, Consumers and Business Partners (OEM, Hosters, ISVs, etc.). We are focused on building the next generation support experiences that enable seamless collaboration and self-help through automated diagnostics, community forums, chat, knowledge syndication, troubleshooting and escalations. We are driving to transform software support services with the goal of being the industry leader.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required. Master Degree is a plus.
• 5+ industry experience with solid software design, development, and shipping experience with C/C++, C# or other programming languages.
• Working knowledge of .NET technology stack and web service.
• Good understanding on data structure, and algorithm analysis.
• Strong debugging, coding, and problem solving skills. Passion for quality.
• Possess good communication skills in both Chinese and English
• Good team player. (For the internal candidate, a track record of high performance is required.)
The following development skills are a plus:
• Cloud Computing (Azure)
• Database-related application development work (MSSQL/TSQL)
• Windows Workflow Foundation
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.