美剧字幕--杀手之王第1季 第1集
努力学习英
yeah,what can i do for you,sir ?是啊,你有何事,长官
we need you in virginia,Ryan 维吉尼亚这边需要你,莱恩
i know things did not end well with the bureau 我知道之前你和当局有些不愉快
but you caught carroll 但当时是你抓住了 卡略
no one knows him like you do 没有人比你更了解他
i have got good agents on it 我派了最优秀的探员跟进此案
So far,5 guards are comfirmed dead 目前确认有5名狱警死亡
we are here on behalf of the u.s, marshals office 我们代表美国法警办公室来执行任务
what's going on ?出了什么事情
Joe carrol--he escaped from prison earlier this morning 卡略 他今天早上越狱了
and where was the knife at this point 当时刀在何处
the knife that was used to stab(刺) you repeatedly 就是那把用来反复捅伤你的倒
it was still inside me 刀在我体内
but i was too weak 但是当时我太虚弱了
So what did you do ?所以你做了什么
i pushed it inside 我将刀往里面刺
deeper into my stomach and to the right 向右刺入我的胃
and why would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
i saw the news,it's all over TV 我看到新闻了,电视上到处都在播
Look,billy is on his way home,all right?比利已经在回家的路上了
we are here for you,whatever you need 无论你需要什么, 我们都在这里
i am so glad you are here 我真能高兴你能来
come here 过来
thanks for coming 谢谢你能过来
i am not sure what franklin told you 我不知道富兰克林怎么和你说的
but the marshals are heading the ground search 现在法警在进行搜索
we got a command center set up in town 我们在城中有指挥中心
Carroll's last victim 卡罗的最后一名受害者
yes,she's under 24/7 watch 她处于全天候的监控保护之下
i would like to speak to her 我想和她谈谈
About what?谈什么
i would like to know how she is doing 我想知道她最近的情况如何
perhaps later when we are not trying to find a serial killer
he kills all of them in under two minutes 他在两分钟之内把他们杀光了
and there he goes 他出现了
he left it like this 他离开的时候就这样
forensics swept,nothing 鉴证人员搜查过来,没发现
he was schedual to be executed next month 他本来下个月就要刑刑了
still a romantic 还是这么浪漫
anyone could have 谁都有可能
Dear Ryan, i enjoyed your book “亲爱的莱恩,我很喜欢你的书”
Have you ever considered a sequel ?想过写续集吗?
Your never mentioned a note 你没有提过有张字条
Any idea why he left that for you? 知道他为什么写字条给你吗
He enjoyed my book, he said so 因为他喜欢我的书,他都说了
i think he is letting us know that he plans to kill again 我觉他他是想告诉我们 他会再犯的
yeah,that's probably it 有可能
Look,i read your file ,i know you do not play well with others 我看过你的档案,知道你跟别人处不来
you read my file? - yes i did ! -你看来我的档案, -是的
so you know me ,is that what it is ? 你觉得自己很懂我,是吗
forget it 算了
Has anyone been in touch with her ?有人联系过她吗 [be in touch with sb]
she is being questioned . 她正在接受问话
we have her under protection,as well 我们也将他保护起来了
sorry for the intrusion ,Miss matteews 抱歉打扰你了 [intrusion 侵入;闯入]
when was the last time your husband contacted you ?你丈夫上次联系你是什么时候 [contact sb 联系木人]
Ex-husband,and i do not mean to be rude,detective 是前夫 我无意对你无礼 惊叹
but i am goona wait for the FBI to arrive 但是我等联邦探员过来
and i need to speak to Ryan 我要跟莱恩谈谈 [need to do sth /speak to 和×××谈谈]
So how would it go ?怎么样
it's official,i am pregnant 医生确诊了, 我怀孕了
what's going on 出了什么事情
why can not I wath TV 我为什么不能看电视
i neet to speak to someone about joe carroll
fill this out ,take a seat with the others 把这个表填写了 跟其他人一样找个地方坐吧
he then studied in the states,where he married [marry vt结婚]
and became a professor of literature at winslow university 成为 大学的文学教授
it's a real honor,sir 很荣幸见到你 [honor 荣誉,信用,头衔 vt 尊敬]
it's a real thrill for me,sir 我读得非常激动
took down carrol single-handed 凭一记之力拿下了carrole
and the bureau still let him to 可局里面还是让他跑了
you have not read his book, have you ? 你没有读过他的书吧
he is on disability 他残疾了
we are interview anyone who visited carroll in prison 我们要询问所有探监的人 [visit sb in somewhere]
carrol had 112 visitors in the last two years - carrol 在过去的2年了,有112名探视者
43 in the last 6 months 过去的6个月里面有43名
who had the most access to him 谁跟他接触最多
Most of his time was spent preparing for the third appeal 他大部分的时间都在准备第三次上诉
spead doing sth 花费做某事
So he had access to a legal library?这么说他可以去法律图书馆了
year, every tusday,carrol was shackled and transported to the sussex country library 送到 县法律图书馆
where he was confined to a sealed room,one guard 他被关在一间封闭的房间里, 有一名警卫
confine n 界限;边界 vt 限制;禁闭 sealed adj 密封的;未知的
so he had internet access 这么说他可以上网
Damn it ,we need to rip apart the library's ethernet 该死,我们得彻查图书馆的局域网
you do not want to do this,ok 你不想这么做的
just,just hand that things to me 把那把刀递给我
and everything is gonna be ok 一切都会好的
Listen, we are gonna find him 我们一定会找到他的
nothing is gonna happen to you,i promise you that 你不会有事的,我向你保证
i really appreciate you calling 我很感激你打来电话
i am happy to hear you are safe 听说你很安全,我很开心
she will not speak to anyone but you ,why is that?她只肯给你说话 这是为什么
when i speak to her,i will ask her 下次跟他说说话的时候 我会问他的
i really do not think you got enough food ,babe
Do we really have to feed the cops 我们必须得管警察的饭吗?
i mean, Can not they just order pizza 他们就不能顶个皮萨吗
there are plenty of food 吃的足够了
carroll never visited same web address twice 卡罗从来不访问同一个网站两次
which suggests he is using various URLs 这意味着他在使用不同的网址
where were the guards when he was sitting there chatting online 他在网上聊天的时候,看守在那里
well,you know,when i first started to suspect him 当我最早开始怀疑他的时候
i did not have any evidence at all 我当时没有任何的证据
i was having a hard time convincing people of my pop theory 让别人相信我那套理论,并不容易
in the book,that's when you started following him 书上说,你就是从那个时候开始追踪他的
yean,everywhere 是的,走那跟那
home ,work ,school 家里,工作,学校
i was just waiting for him to get sloppy 就等着他漏出马脚的那一刻
[sloopy adj 草率的;粗心的;泥泞的;肥大的;稀薄的]
wait for sb to do sth 等待某人干某事 ,get + adj 变成
that's when i first recognized sarah full 也是在那时我第一次注意到萨拉
i had seen here in his class 我在他的课上见过他
i used to sit there and watch him teach 我曾经坐在那里听他讲课
you know,he was amazing 知道吗 他很厉害
he could inspire people ,it's a gift 他很会激励人心 那是种天赋
inspire vt 激发;鼓舞;启发;产生;使生灵感
浙公网安备 33010602011771号