1) How is decimal different from other C# types?
2) What kind of constructor is not legal on structs? Why?
3) What’s the difference between “out” and “[out]”?
4) When you write ulong, what does the runtime see?
5) When can a readonly field be assigned to?
6) How many loop constructs does C# have, and what are they?
7) What is the difference between “ref” and “out”?
C# and the Runtime
1) What interfaces does foreach use in C# 1.1? What about 2.0?
2) What is the name of the attribute that controls the usage of an attribute?
3) What does [FieldOffset(12)] do?
4) What does [IndexerName(“Fred”)] do? Why would you use it?
Do you know the answers?