核聚英语23篇-14.Sickening work ethic
Sickening work ethic 病态的职业精神
威尔史密斯
The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things.
天赋和技能之间的差别是那些追求成功、追求梦想、想做事的人最容易误解的观念之一。
Talent you have naturally.
天赋是与生俱来的。
Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
技能只能通过成千上万小时锤炼而来。
I've never really viewed myself as particularly talented.
我从来不认为自己有特殊的天赋。
And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic.
我擅长的是,荒唐的,病态的,职业精神。
You know, while the other guy's sleeping? I'm working.
你知道,当别人睡觉时,我在工作。
While the other guy's eatin'? I'm working.
当别人吃饭时,我在工作。
There's no easy way around it.
成功从来没有容易的路可走。
No matter how talented you are, your talent is going to fail you if you're not skilled.
无论你有多少天赋,再好的天赋也会让你失败,如果你没有练出技能来。
If you don't study, work really hard and dedicated yourself to getting better every single day.
如果你没有非常用心的学习,工作,没有致力于让自己每天进步一点点。
Your'll never be able to communicate your artistry to people the way that you want.
那你怎能让别人确信你能过自己想要的生活呢。(把你的技艺按照你想要的方式展示给别人)
The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is that I'm not afraid to die on a treadmill.
我觉得我唯一不同的一点就是,我永远不怕在跑步机上坚持到底。
You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, but if we get on a treadmill together, there're two things.
你可能天赋比我强,你可能补我聪明,但是如果我们同时踏上跑步机,那只有两个结果。
You're getting off first, or I'm gonna die.
你先下去,而我会跑到最后一刻。
It's really that simple.
就是这么简单。

威尔斯密斯
骐骥一跃,不能十步;驽马十驾,功在不舍。
水滴石穿,功到自然成。
惟精惟一,允执厥中。

浙公网安备 33010602011771号