Gmail allows you to fetch mail from any of your other, non-Gmail accounts. You'll be able to read email from up to 5 additional accounts, all in one place, and take advantage of all of Gmail's great features.
- Click Settings from the top of any Gmail page.
- Click Accounts.
- In the Get mail from other accounts section, click Add another mail account.
- Enter the full email address of the account you'd like to access, then click Next Step.
- Gmail will populate the Username and POP Server fields when possible, based on your email address. Enter your Password.
- Decide whether to:
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server. If you'll only be accessing your email through your Gmail account, leave this unchecked. If you'd like to be able to access your mail directly from that account, or if you're accessing it through any other accounts or devices, click to select this option.
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.
- Label incoming messages. If you'd like to automatically label all messages that are retrieved from your non-Gmail account, select this option. You can choose to use the predefined label (your email address), or you can select an existing label or create a new one from the drop-down list.
- Archive incoming messages. Mail from this account can be archived directly, without showing up in your Inbox. Learn more about archiving.
You're done! Gmail will now check your other account on a regular basis, and new mail will appear automatically in your Gmail account. You can disable importing at any time from the Accounts tab of your Settings page. Just click delete next to the appropriate email account.