一、打电话
打电话通常先介绍自我, 然后说明来意。
1、"hello"等于"喂"
2、 打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用"This is..."的形态而不是 "Here is..."或"I am...",这是打电话需要注意的。
3、"May I speak to..." 也可以换成是 "Can I speak to..." 请...听电话。
抱歉打扰的说法:
I'm sorry to call you so late/early.我很抱歉这么晚/早打电话来。
I'm sorry to bother you at this hour.我很抱歉这个时间来打扰你。
I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time.抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
I hoep I didn't wake you up so early.我希望这么早没有吵到你。

有急事的表达方法:
It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number.我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
Could you tell me where I can reach her.能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。

对方不在:
It's nothing important. Thank you. good-bye.没有什么重要的, bye
It's nothing urgent....................................  没有什么紧急的,....
I'll call her again. 我会再打给她
I'll call back later.我晚点再打过来。
I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
I'll call back around three o'clock again.我三点左右会再打过来
please ask Miss chen to call me back.请陈小姐给我回电话。
Could you tell her to call me back as soon as possible.你能叫她尽快回我电话吗?
Ask her to call Bob at home after seven, please.请叫她七点打Bob家里的电话。
Can I leave a message.我能留个信息吗?
please tell her Bob called.请告诉她Bob打过电话来。
let me call back later again. Thank you.我会晚点打电话过来, 谢谢!
please tell him to call 223-3134.请告诉他打223-3134.

听不清楚:
Sorry, I can't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的
Sorry, I can't understand you.
Sorry, I can't get what you said.对不起,我没有听懂你说的话。
I can't hear you very well.我听不太清楚。
I can bearly hear you.我几乎不能听不到你的说话。
I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
We have a bad connection.我们通信不好。
I can't catch what you are saying .我听不清楚你说的话。

请对方说慢点:
Would you speak more slowly.你可以说得更慢点吗?
Could you speak up a little.你可以说得更大声点吗?
Would you speak more clearly.你可以说得更清楚点吗?

转分机:
May I have extension two-o-o.可以帮我转一下200吗?
May I speak to Daivd, extension two-one-one。我可以找211分机的大卫吗?
Could you put me to personel department, please.你能帮我接一下人事部吗?

现在不方便接电话:
He is in meeting now.他正在开会
I'm sorry. but I'm on my way out, Can I get back to you later.

约会见面:
Would it be possible to see mr. scott sometime this week.请问这个周是否可以和scott见过面。
I'd like to meet you the day after tomorrow.我想在后来拜访你
I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。

变更约会日期
1. I'd like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
2. Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment.发生了一些急事。我俩的约会能不能延期?
3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你将会面时间延到后天吗?  

要找的人不在的理由:
1. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
3. He's here but he's not at his desk right now. 他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上。
4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他刚才外出了。
***解析***
1.表达不在的理由中,"上厕所"这句是绝对不能说的。
2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: He's in (out). / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.
休假中
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
回家了
1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。
生病请假
1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
出差
1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
我将转达你的留言
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
要找的人已调职
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
    对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。|
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.
    史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。
要找的人已离职
1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。

打错电话:
I'm sorry I have a wrong number.抱歉我打错电话了
posted on 2008-04-15 22:26  陈峰  阅读(810)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报