VCL Spreadsheet Control
Deliver Excel-inspired capabilities with ease.
The DevExpress VCL Spreadsheet Control allows you to create applications that help your users analyze and process data in a familiar Excel-style environment. Inspired by Microsoft Office, the VCL Spreadsheet Control has been completely redesigned and re-engineered from the ground up in v14.1 to support the following features:
- Support for XLSX, XLS, and binary file formats.
- In-place cell editing.
- Comprehensive worksheet, row, column, and cell management.
- Formula calculations with a wide range of functions, including: Compatibility, Date and time, Financial, Information, Logical, Lookup and reference, Math and trigonometry, Statistical, and Text functions.
- Embedded pictures and shapes support.
- Appearance settings for individual cells, columns, or rows.
- Advanced value formatting with custom format codes support.
- Frozen panes.
- And so much more...
VCL Map Control
Take users where they want to go.
The new VCL Map Control allows you to embed popular map services into your VCL applications. The VCL Map Control ships with the following features:
- Support for the Bing Maps and OpenStreetMap online map providers.
- Ability to simultaneously display an unlimited number of layers rendered with image tiles, vector items and shapes, and/or geographic data stored in KML (Keyhole Markup Language) files.
- A set of UI elements that allow your users to scroll, zoom in and out, as well as visualize information about the current view.