2009-07-27 11:49 peterzb
) 评论() 编辑 收藏
Open Flash Chart
10 Free Chart Scripts 转载自 S.Sams 博文
- Open Flash Chart - Open Flash Chart is a Flash charting component. It is fairly easy to setup and has classes written in PHP, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby on Rails, and .Net to connect to the Chart. You can create some really nice looking Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Area Charts and etc…
- AmCharts - AmCharts are animated interactive flash charts. The charts include Pie Charts, Line Charts, Scatter/Bubble Charts, Bar/Column Charts, and even a stock chart. AmCharts can extract data from simple CSV or XML files, or they can read dynamic data generated with PHP, .NET, Java, Ruby on Rails, Perl and ColdFusion. All the charts are free but they have a link to AmCharts on the upper left.
- PHP/SWF Charts - PHP/SWF Charts is simple yet powerful tool to create attractive web charts and graphs from dynamic data. You use PHP to gather the data and put it into flash. It supports many charts types, Line, Column, Stacked column, Floating column, 3D column, Stacked 3D column, Parallel 3D column, Pie, 3D Pie, Bar, Stacked bar, Floating bar, Area, Stacked area, Candlestick, Scatter, Polar, Mixed, Composite and Joined. These Charts have some great features like Animated transitions, Printable charts, and more.
- Visifire - Visifire (Powered by Silverlight) is a set of open source data visualization components. With Visifire you can create animated Silverlight Charts with ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails or just simple HTML.
- FusionCharts - FusionCharts is a cross-browser and cross-platform flash charting component that can be used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails, simple HTML pages or even PowerPoint Presentations. All you need to know is the language you’re programming in.
- JFreeChart - JFreeChart is an open source Java chart library that makes it easy for developers to display quality charts in their applications. The JFreeChart project was founded seven years ago, in February 2000, by David Gilbert and is used by approximately 40,000 to 50,000 developers. JFreeChart supports many different output types that includes JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and SVG. This is a great resource for Java developers.
If you know of any other Charting Scripts please post below.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. You may subscribe to my RSS Feed, scroll down to leave a comment, or get back to the homepage.
Free Flash Charting Component
Site Tour Creator
List of Ajax form Validators
Rounded Borders in CSS without Images
Great Accordion Scripts
-- S.Sams Lifexperience!
微软.net framework 3.5中的Chart控件
25 个在 Web 中嵌入图表的免费资源
Business Objects中的Crystal Xcelsius
C# WinForm开发系列 - GDI+
C# WinForm开发系列 - ZedGraph
C# WinForm开发系列 - Report
C# WinForm开发系列 – Print
C# WinForm开发系列 - Controls
C# WinForm开发系列 - 文章索引