SPCAMLEditor is a tool to customize WSS or MOSS. Using this tool you can :
1)edit properties of SPWeb,SPList,SPView,SPField.
2)create new view and modify the html schema of view , and can preview the result.
3)create new field and modify it's schema.
4)export schema of view and field.
SPCAMLEditor User Manual
Open Site and Basic Usage1） Click SPCAMLEditor.exe to start the application. For the first time running, there will be a command window to register some DLL, just ignore it.
2） Open site by File menu.
3） Input the site URL and click the OK button.
4） Right click the node , by the context menu, you can :
Edit Property, Copy a new object, Update the schema and delete it.
5） Edit Property.
How to Edit View Schema
1) Choose the view you want to edit
2) By the context menu, you can create a new view by copying the selected view.
3) Click the SchemaXml tab; you can edit the html schema of the view. Using xml nodes tree to navigate the node .
4) For example, you can edit the ViewHeader node to change the table border style of the view
5) Click the preview tab to preview the change.
6) The modification for view will not apply to database automatic, you need to click Update menu to do this.
How to Create New Column and Edit Field SchemaYou can create site column and list column. Here are the steps to edit list column.
1) Chose the field to edit or create a new field by copying the selected field.
2) If a error occur , click the OK button and reflash all content by the Reflash button on the toolbar
3) Find the new field and click the SchemaXml tab to edit schema of the field.
6） For example, you can edit
7) For field, not support preview. You must Update the change and then to preview it.
Sorry for my bad English.
You can find latest version on http://www.codeplex.com/SPCAMLEditor